A journey into the season of Winter. Each season plays a significant role in our cycle and it is important to merge and move with their wisdom.
Winter is a time to bring balance and order, to retreat and observe, it is the dark before the light of spring. A time to conserve and develop.
Join us and learn effective tools and techniques that will rejuvenate your mind, nourish your body and ignite your spirit.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- naam yoga and meditations for winter well-being
- practical techniques to support the immune system
- tools to rejuvenate the nervous system
- kabbalistic principles for bringing order
- the wisdom of Saturn, the planet that rules the winter season
Open to all levels
Dress to move and sit, layers recommended
Bring: notebook and pen
DATE: Friday, 13 July 2012
TIME: 6pm – 9pm
INVESTMENT: $50 pre-book, $60 on the day
ANASTASIA has been teaching Kundalini and Naam Yoga for 9 years. Her spirit is unyielding; sharing a technology that removes the veils to ones authentic self.